Trinity Angel Rose

Documenting The Life Of A Little Angel And Her Family

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Empty Arms Again

The trip to Johns Hopkins this holiday weekend was good.

We got there Tuesday night and returned this afternoon.

Tuesday night / Wednesday morning, Trinity's heart rate dropped into the 40's three times with no explanation. So this nixed the coming home on Thanksgiving. She is now on a Brady watch (which lasts 1 week from what I am told) to see if it happens again.

They are trying to transfer her to PG County Hospital or back to PRMC in Salisbury. PRMC would be great, PG County would be horrible. PG is still on the other side of the bridge, and would be a long drive although not as long as Baltimore. That we will deal with on Monday.

Mom and Jim came over Thursday to spend Thanksgiving day with Tony, Morganna and I. Volunteers came in and cooked a wonderful dinner for the residents of The Children's House. Mom got to sit and rock Trinity again for over an hour.

Belinda, from the HPE support group, surprised me with a visit from her and her husband, Fern. It was amazing to speak with them. I don't know if I had noticed how alone I had felt until Belinda hugged me. Almost felt like I was coming home.

Tony and I were able to take Morganna to Port Discovery, the Children's Musuem in Baltimore. She loved going there. There was so much for her to do and experience. I was amazed that I didn't get stuck in their 3-story jungle gym.

So we are all home again, and Monday I will start making the calls to find out when I can bring Trinity home and get the family ready for her homecoming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home