Trinity Angel Rose

Documenting The Life Of A Little Angel And Her Family

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Sun Is Shining Today

After all the rain and bad weather this past weekend - it is nice to have the sun shining today. Could be a bit warmer, but I will take what I can get.

Dr. Dan (as he now refers to himself to me on the phone, as I can never remember his last name) gave me a call today to update me on Trinity.

The Occupational Therapist has been working with Trinity since she has been at John Hopkins - This morning Trinity took 3/4 of her feeding by bottle. What a great accomplishment. Her previous feeding with a bottle didn't amount to much, but I am proud of her progress this morning.

Way To Go, Trinity!

I asked if she got angry about the bottle, and Dr. Dan stated no that she just got tired. Dr. Dan did consult with Dr. Levey at the Carter Center about this. Dr. Levey did advise to go ahead with the g-tube as she does have the hormone problem and this gives us the opportunity to still hydrate her if she refuses to eat.

Dr. Levey will be making another visit to Trinity this weekend, so I am planning on going up this weekend with the kids so that I can personally sit down and speak with him concerning Trinity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home