Trinity Angel Rose

Documenting The Life Of A Little Angel And Her Family

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Trinity Is 3 Weeks Old Today

I can't believe that she was born just 3 short weeks ago. Even more amazing what she has fought, overcome, and has had to endure during her short life.

Yesturday and today is a day of good news.

Trinity information was passed on to Carter Center located at the Kennedy Krieger Institute at John Hopkins. they will be going over today and checking in on Trinity and and her hospital chart. This brings such peace.

The Kennedy Krieger Institute deals with developmental issues in children and the Carter Center deals directly with Holoprosencephaly. I know that she will be in good hands with the Carter Center.

I had two long phone calls yesturday - one with the Carter Center and one with a Board of Director's member from Familes Of HoPE, inc. . It was nice being able to talk with length with them.

I am still left with a lot of unanswered questions. Some may never be answered until Trinity decides it is time to answer those questions, but I hung up the phone both times feeling that I had a better grasp on things.

Two things that I learned is that - There is hope for Trinity - and regardless of how long we are blessed to have her here with us she will be a teacher, a preacher, a missionary, an activist, will touch everyone she meets in a special way and will accomplish so much more than I can ever imagine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home