Trinity Angel Rose

Documenting The Life Of A Little Angel And Her Family

Thursday, November 16, 2006

My Dr. Nu

Dr. Nu has been the primary care doctor for my 3 older children for the past 8 years.
She is a very good doctor, and she just continues to amaze me.

October 25th, the day after I gave birth to Trinity, there was a knock on my recovery room door. Thinking it was just another blood pressure / temperature check for me - I said "come in" and in walked Dr. Nu.

She was in to check on the babies ready to be discharged that are under her care. They had not notified Dr. Nu about Trinity as she was still under the care of the NICU. But Dr. Nu had seen my name and had taken it upon herself to check in on Trinity and looked over her hospital chart. Then she came to see me.

There was such an rush of emotion when I saw her. That she would take the time to come and speak to me. Mom was even crying when she found out who she was. In her broken English, she told me not to worry to much, that I needed to be put together for my other children, and that she knows it can be a long wait to sometimes see her but that with Trinity she would always have time for us when I needed her.

I think it was the first time that I ever hugged my family doctor (not the first time she has seen me cry though).

It is refreshing to know that I have a loving, thoughtful doctor waiting to take on the care of Trinity and my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home